FREE Fast web hosting service click here

Get rich with the quickest cash plan on the market


Who do you go to when you have concern or issue you want addressed?

Usually the first person to talk to is your child's classroom teacher. If you feel your need to pursue your concern or issue further then please approach the Team Leader for the year group. For very serious concerns or issues please contact the Principal, or Deputy Principals. 

Have you got a bright idea or suggestion you would like to discuss with us?

Please make contact with your classroom teacher, year group Team Leader, the Deputy Principals or the Principal.


Waterloo School

Hardy Street

Lower Hutt 5011

Ph: 939 2055

Email Us:



Deputy Principal Years 1-3:

Deputy Principal Years 4-6:





Copyright 2009 Waterloo School